(urth) The Devil in a Forest

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue May 19 07:47:02 PDT 2009

Actually, "Wolfe is pro-gun" has the ring of truth to it, as does "Wolfe
is a fiscal conservative". He has his point of view on things. People who
agree with him generally have no trouble seeing it.

People who (a) like Wolfe's fiction and (b) hold political views very
different from his tend to (I have noticed) jump through interesting hoops
whilst explaining that Wolfe does not actually believe what everyone else
seems to think he does. Anything but that. They will deny it at length.
Like most things, this is amusing once it stops being annoying.

.