(urth) Multi Limbs

Brian Lovely brian at studiobl.com
Wed May 6 10:55:00 PDT 2009

For a while I was thinking the domes were undersea because the Inhumi were
unable to survive salt water, but Krait swims to Horn's boat at one point.
If they domes are shelters against the Inhumi, there's no need to put them
underwater.

>If they are just shelters, maybe the light intensification is
>to allow sunlight into an undersea dome.

This is something I have been thinking recently. It is common to think of
the underwater domes Seawrack has seen as a sign of a world flood. But the
dome Horn found might be a sign of the *drying* of Blue, or of the floating
island raising the dome above the waters.