(urth) (no subject)

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed May 20 10:00:20 PDT 2009

I am absolutely in favor of enforcement of American Indian treaty rights
and have been for my whole life. I don't really see any way that the
conquest of North America could have been avoided, but it's not something
that I think was good or fair.

I'm also, as has been noted, a Confederate sympathizer.

.