(urth) Gene Wolfe Fans Talk Politics (Again)

Transentient transentient at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:24:37 PDT 2009

This thread was interesting for a very brief time and then it became
annoying, and more annoying by degrees, until I realized that I cannot
stand to read another word typed by, basically, any of you, though
that is really the fault of the two or three of you who apparently
have no useful lives outside of espousing entirely irrelevant
political viewpoints using outdated social networking technology.

I hope you guys enjoy the next eight years of Democratic hegemony.
Here's a hint: you might want to get off your asses and either try to
take the GOP away from the Christian Right, or try to build an actual
libertarian political party that might have some hope of bringing
about this Jeffersonian utopia you crave, populated entirely by manly,
bearded yeoman farmer-engineers. Or whatever it is that is supposed to
be good about the world you want to have.

Thanks,
Cliff