(urth) Urth Digest, Vol 57, Issue 16

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue May 19 17:38:59 PDT 2009

No, thanks. But I suggest you try reading things that don't reinforce your existing beliefs. You may learn something.

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:33:17 -0400
From: Daniel D Jones <ddjones at riddlemaster.org>
Subject: Re: (urth) Urth Digest, Vol 57, Issue 16

On Tuesday 19 May 2009 09:51:30 David Stockhoff wrote:

> > Daniel, you really don't know how things work, do you?

I've managed to stay alive for over forty years, served twenty years and then
retired from the armed forces, traveled to over thirty foreign countries,
raised three kids, am helping to raise ten grandkids, and I've tried damn near
anything you care to mention at least once, twice if I liked it.  I think I've
got a pretty good clue how things work.  Is there something you need some
advice on?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090519-0, 05/19/2009
Tested on: 5/19/2009 8:39:00 PM