(urth) My Life With Latro

Adam Thornton adam at io.com
Tue Mar 31 20:07:10 PDT 2009

So, someone important in my life is undergoing a medical treatment
that, among its side effects, includes the inability to convert short-
term memories to long-term.

(This, by the way, may go some way towards explaining, if not
excusing, my current truculence, which Brunians correctly noted; my
fuse is very short right now.)

It is *fascinating*.  It is also hard as hell to deal with day-to-day
(in some ways harder than the person who can't remember anything), but
once this phase of my life is over and normality has reasserted
itself, I really look forward to re-reading the _Soldier_ books.

Adam