(urth) Limited edition of *The Best of Gene Wolfe*

Nicholas Gevers vermoulian at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 02:08:25 PDT 2009

I thought I should mention that in early June, PS Publishing will be issuing a limited edition of *The Best of Gene Wolfe*. Titled *The Very Best of Gene Wolfe*, it adds to the Tor edition an extra, hard-to-find novelette titled "Christmas Inn", an Introduction by Kim Stanley Robinson, and a rather magnificent cover by J.K Potter. And it's signed! Copies can be pre-ordered from the PS website, www.pspublishing.co.uk .

--Nick Gevers.