(urth) AEG - False Loose Ends

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 05:46:02 PDT 2009

Now that's an observation that makes me really want to read the book. From the discussion here, I first thought it might be silly intertextual fun, then got a growing impression of deeper currents. But this is great. Is Wolfe imitating a dead or dying storytelling mode right down to its well-known flaws?

And has he always done this?

Message: 10