(urth) Neighbors as Faeries

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:21:25 PDT 2009

I think the sine qua non has got to be that it's really Silk talking to
Remora at the big reveal, right?  Either Silk was clinging to his body when
Neighbor/Horn(?) got poured into it, or Silk reentered the body via Pig at
some point, but that's Silk in there at the end.
Not necessarily "only" Silk, though.