(urth) Seawrack/ mother plot / + three whorls

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 04:18:40 PDT 2009

>> I'm cool with the dream/time travel trip. I threw it out there to see
>> if there were strong objections to that idea.
>
> Oh, there were. But I'm not going to get into it again, either. Just don't
> take everything thrown out here as accepted wisdom. Far, far from it.

Roy,

Do you have a link to an actual refutation of where the second Oreb came
from in Silk's room, and how the Raja showed up in the Grandma's story? Part
of my...well, let's just say it... hostility to the positions of the other
side (when I discussed it) is that they seemed to just wave their hands and
say "Well, the Long Sun/Short Sun isn't a Time-travel kind of story." I
don't care to re-hash it, but if this was actually dealt with I would mind
reading it.