(urth) Hut in the Jungle

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Mar 18 16:33:48 PDT 2009

That's interesting.
the enchantment idea actually works pretty well, though it can't account for the plan.
and Long Past works pretty much just as well for me.

I think part of the point is what Gwern said in the next post:
"The spirits of the future trouble the dreams of the present, and the
present make the results that lie in the future. Which was the
original? Neither, perhaps.

--
gwern"

I'm down with Neither, as it resonates with the Amphisbaena symbol and general time loop intractability.

~witz