(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Mar 18 14:07:58 PDT 2009

Yeah, I voted against it.  Alcatraz brings in lots of morbid curiosity tourist dollars.  Who the hell is gonna take a ferry out to a Global Peace Center. I mean, WTF is that anyway?

I think most people just thought it would accomplish absolutely nothing.

there was another one I voted against, naming our waste processing plant after GW Bush.  I wouldn't give him the honor.

~witz