(urth) Babbie

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Mar 18 12:17:57 PDT 2009

Wait. Horn a clone of Typhon?!?!?!?!  What makes you suggest that?
I guess I can sort of swallow, chokingly, the idea that Horn became a neighbor in the pit as Stu describes.  I'd have to read it again.
I got that Silk was a special embryo, but where is the suggestion that it was Typhon and Kypris's son?  I must have missed that completely.  I have to admit that I didn't pick up on Pas in Silk in either LS or SS. only on retrospect, after Stu made me notice the pen case.
and Re: the three in one, I get that. But is can one aspect of the trinity "ride" the itself and the other two?  I guess it's close enough for prophesy. But I read it as Horn on a 3 Horned beast, making 4 Horns total.

craziness.

do you guys get the Yo Dawg meme joke? So stupid, so funny. I know Jordon does, if he's currently reading?