(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Mar 18 09:45:46 PDT 2009

I disagreed so much with the first paragraph's foundations that I didn't bother with the rest.

And I see no reason to kill the thread. Not like there was anything going on here for a couple of weeks.  Just ignore the thread if you don't care to read it.  On a msg board I visit daily, I ignore 98% of the crap.

I do figure that we'll all fail to convince each other of anything though. :(

~witz