(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue Mar 17 20:23:04 PDT 2009

What did he say about pedophilia exactly again? That well-raised boys
wouldn't put up with that kind of crap, they'd kick and fight and you
couldn't actually rape them quitely? I thought it was sort of a normal
reaction from someone who was forcibly raped twice in his boyhood, then no
more.

You don't think kids should be trained to fight when someone tries to
molest them? Hell, I think kids should be taught how to make and use
improvised weapons on people who try to molest them, besides thinking that
they should be trained from an early age in the proper handling of
firearms.

.