(urth) from National Review Online

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue Mar 31 10:34:35 PDT 2009

Well, I don't know anything about doing this. I know I could organize
logistics for a dinner/conference. I am wary of committing myself to large
amounts of work that I am unfamiliar with.

Besides, this is Gene Wolfe we are talking about: I am sure that both pros
and fans are going to be doing similar things already.

That's why not from my end, anyway.

.