(urth) from National Review Online

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue Mar 31 08:51:53 PDT 2009

I'm fairly sure that Gene Wolfe has all of the household furniture that he
needs.

I was thinking more of like a dinner in his honor and perhaps people
thanking him for writing all of this great stuff that he has written and
maybe other things, the idea being that they are pleasurable things for
him and not anything that requires him to do any work or anything besides
show up.

.