(urth) Gene Wolfe's Politics

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 13:55:27 PDT 2009

Sure, but that's not my policy with "interlocutors" as willfully obtuse and plainly insane as you. I have never seen you actually respond to any point. You merely spout idiocies and evade reasoned and factual responses.

You have your policy, I have mine. Put up or shut it.

Anyway, this is hardly politics. You're simply arguing for mindless theft on a grand scale. If that's politics in your universe, please go back and stay there.

Message: 3