(urth) Future Echoes: Hut in the Jungle +

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:04:13 PDT 2009

I started to say, "Yes, that made it look like the miracles were a religious
thing--regilding things, making them more perfect, et cetera, which is not
obviously connected to time travel."

And then I remembered who Wolfe's favorite novelist is.  Proust.  "In Search
of Lost Time."  "Time Regained."

Sometimes the answers are simple.