(urth) The End of RTTW

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:06:15 PDT 2009

We both know I don't subscribe to the Blue/Ushas theory, so I can't even
begin to entertain your insane Ramblings, Son of.

;)

Seriously, I think the black hole may have been implanted as punishment for
sending crude humanity out into the stars, but I don't see Typhon being
given any knowledge of the 'fix' for that, since he was a major part of the
problem.  Besides, the 'fix' for that problem came back and pretty much
spelled the end for typhon, which the Heirodules would have known, so why
would they tell Typhon about it knowing that he would be fuxored by the
Conciliator (twice) anyway?

Hmmm.  Nope.  I ain't buyin' it even it if is on sale.