(urth) Babbie

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:38:03 PDT 2009

> Roy: This does not ruin your theory, per se, but it does cast more than a
> little
> doubt on the notion that Silkhorn remembers being a greenbuck.

Wow! You miss four words and it really changes the meaning. I checked and
you're right. So I checked my old copy and, yep, it had a bad printing of
the end of that line. arrg! This re-arranges the furniture a bit. And a
little chaos does not a convincing argument make.
You're right that this corrected text does mean that Horn does not
explicitly recall a past as a greenbuck.  The most annoying thing is that I
will have to rewrite something that nicely put it all together in a bow.
Those stiff hairs definitely recall a deer hide for me. And I'd say there's
still pretty solid evidence that the Raja is a Neighbor with Horn's and
Silk's psyche. Yet, this is going to need buttressing, which I be able to do
with out a re-reading.