(urth) Hut in the Jungle

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:26:29 PDT 2009

Beelzebub's Tales is a true Golden Book, though not necessarily the best
place to start. I think "In Search of the Miraculous" is a good place to
start and ponder, and then dive into the hyper-density of Beelzebub's Tales.

If Book of the New Sun hides it's meanings for future readings, Beelzebub's
tales buries it's meanings for future generations.  It is so fraking dense,
and astutely profound.