(urth) Hut in the Jungle

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:19:49 PDT 2009

Brunians,
There is a very similar system laid out by G. I. Gurdjieff, an Armenian
mystic.  He lays out a very cogent and beautiful cosmology which resonates
nearly exactly with what you are saying, while relating it to a much arger
cosmology as well, relating to the octave, and trinities.  You might find it
interesting. Ever come across his stuff?