(urth) Hut in the Jungle

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Mar 19 07:54:11 PDT 2009

> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 1:02 AM,  <brunians at brunians.org> wrote:
>> No, Talos (or Wolfe) meant that pretty literally. We discussed this when
>> Wolfe and met in the mid 80's. John Cramer was also present. Gene and I
>> found that we agreed that time was a certain way, which includes future
>> events affecting the past in certain tricky ways.

> That's interesting. As pleased as I am to have my reading validated
> like that, I'm a little disturbed that it had to be by non-public
> sources! Was this discussion ever written up or summarized?

These three guys got together at an SF convention and were hanging around
talking. No one realized it was an historic moment (well, I sort of did,
but I didn't figure that anyone would ever know about it, and I would not
have wanted to try to convince someone else: he would have thought that I
was a babbling science fiction fan).

I have discussed my encounters with Wolfe on this list on more than one
occasion, and I have discussed them in conversation. That's about as
written up as it gets so far.

.