(urth) Hut in the Jungle

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Mar 18 14:27:05 PDT 2009

I am.
it seems abundantly clear, and even GW's translator note says as much.
I dismiss outright the suggestion that GW may not = Gene Wolfe.

>If you believe, as I do, that they are the missionaries Robert and Mary
>Moffat (Robert was a former gardener), then I would say it was in the past.
>This would mean that the Time that Sev is in when he sees the plane is not
>the Time where he encountered the missionaries.

Now that's interesting. I should read up on that I suppose.

my wife's boss was a Christian missionary in the Panamanian jungle for many years. I should ask him if he knows of them.  Dude is awesome. He goes around SF giving out soap and socks to the homeless.

~witz