(urth) Babbie

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Mar 18 12:54:25 PDT 2009

>> James, you officially just blew my fucking mind.
>
>This only sort of gently stroked my mind, largely with the back of its
>fingernails.
>
>It was the part about Swamp Thing that blew my mind.
>
>Now my mind needs a refractory period.
>
>Adam

I ought to reread those as an adult.  I remember Swamp Thing being a bit obtuse to me when I picked it up.  I assume that, given it's Moore, it holds up after all this time.  Sadly, I reread Return of the Dark Knight recently and found it wasn't quite as great as I'd always thought it was.  Yet I reread Watchmen for the 11th time last week and it was better than ever.
~witz