(urth) Babbie

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:15:10 PDT 2009

>John Watkins: Horn is a clone of Typhon?

Yes. Tussah too. Next time you read SS, read it with the possibility in mind that Horn is Typhon; the first hint is when Horn gives his little lecture to his family about Pas having the ability to come to Blue.

>John Watkins: I also don't think Silk was possessed by Pas...

Of course not. Few people seem to. Theories are a dime-a-dozen here. I won't strip you of yours.

>Stuart Hamm: Pas got loaded into Silk in Mainframe right???
>Can't remember where it's stated though...
and
>John Watkins: I thought Silk got loaded into Pas at Mainframe, "healing"
>Pas in the sense of turning him into, in part at least, the "Silver Silk" who later possesses Pig.

Why do you think the technicians carried the leader of a single Whorl city all the way to Mainframe to repair Pas? If anyone would do, why not use someone more accessible? Why wait 20 years when in order to use someone from the Cargo?