(urth) Babbie

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:50:24 PDT 2009

From: "Son of Witz" <sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:43 PM
> "Yo Dawg, I heard you like reading about possesion, so we put some Pas  in
> your Silk and some Silk in your Horn so you can read about Pas  while you
> read about Silk while you read about Horn."
> *inserts photoshopped pic of Xzibit with two heads*

And there my friends is Horn riding the beast with three Horns...for Horn is
a clone of Typhon, and the Neighbor who reanimated him is Horn (so he says
in his meeting with the Neighbors), and Silk --a clone of Typhon's son with
Kypris-- was possessed by Pas and so used to heal Pas at the end of LS:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. One and yet three.

But this combines three explanations I've offered in the past that are
different yet the same in that they all never seemed to have appealed to
very many people.

P.S. I does seem that Babbie is psychically connected to Horn as long as he
remains in his presence.