(urth) An Actual Wolfe Question

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 11:34:51 PDT 2009

How dare you post an actual Wolfe question to this list!

But anyway, I'm interested in such a pointer as well, for various friends who are in the same situation.

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!