(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Mar 18 09:54:23 PDT 2009

Remarkable, though I suppose not unsurprising.

Ah well, were you able to accept it you might find it useful. As it is I
suppose you will have to go through life having bad emotions in response
to external stimuli.

> And I see no reason to kill the thread.

There isn't, really. Just some people like to feel that they have control
over things that are external to them.

>                                      Not like there was anything going
> on here for a couple of weeks.

>                              Just ignore the thread if you don't care
> to read it.  On a msg board I visit daily, I ignore 98% of the crap.

Excellent advice.

> I do figure that we'll all fail to convince each other of anything though.
> :(

Oh, I have accomplished what I set out to accomplish. Now I am just
watching things work themselves out.

Would you believe it, I have this guy insulting me in private email over
it? He's no longer even trying to make a point: he is just calling me
names. Quite amusing.

.