(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Mar 18 09:19:50 PDT 2009

Or that one with the near-future woods bum who needs a new hunting rifle
and goes on a reality show that puts tv cameras in his head and a
$100,000, which the Feds want, of course. He has a bit of a head start and
has to find his black market weapons dealer and get back away to the woods
with the cops after him.

I think that one is pretty explicit. I love the very last bit: classic Wolfe.

.