(urth) Seawrack's Arm

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 23:40:36 PDT 2009

Again, I'm re-re-reading and really trying to get a grip on this series...(I know,right??)

I'll try to find the passage manana but I believe it's made clear that Babbie took off her arm the first time she tried to get on the boat....

I'm buying part of her one arm thing being a visual nod to Venus de Milo...a bit of humor form GW??

     Mobile   (415) 786-3624
     Skype   stuart.hamm
myspace.com/stuhamm
      stuarthamm.net