(urth) The Waif

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 18:05:38 PST 2009

Mike---

It's been a long time since I've read that story, but I agree that it's
more complex than it appears---it didn't quite add up. I'll have to
reread. I recall it seems to suggest a kind of "tough love" is needed by
the fallen.

But I do think angels are quite happy to beat people when they consider
it necessary. They've been known to use flaming swords---so why not sticks?

Dave

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090303-2, 03/04/2009
Tested on: 3/3/2009 9:05:39 PM