(urth) Wolfe at Readercon

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:26:22 PDT 2009

Didn't realize you still subscribed to Urth, though I did see your
name on the Readercon guest list. I take it you'll be appearing on
some panels? In any case, if I go, I'll make sure to bring along my
copy of The Book of Knights.

And is anyone else on this list going? I know there's a lot of
"geographical diversity" here, but surely there's more than one Urth
lister in New England?

-Matt