(urth) Silk corrupted?

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Jan 22 14:56:58 PST 2009

violence?
that may be overstepping.  any great work is larger than it's author's intention.  But I'm sympathetic with your feeling, despite having to poke at it a bit.

What I don't understand, all Christ arguments aside, is "How does a star have the consciousness of Severian? How does a star resurrect humans? How does a star steer time?

just asking.
~witz