(urth) Long Sun Laughs

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 13:00:06 PST 2009

Potential Short Sun spoilers, but...

A thriving colony or real, happy humans could make sense if the inhumi really did want to live and experience and feel like humans do. Some may just want to feed. Others (Jahlee) actually want to be loved. Someone like Quetzal who had lived with humans for so long might well have wanted to try to become as human as possible. That goes along with the "partially good inhumi" theories that got bandied about a lot earlier in the threads.

Just speculation, though. I don't recall anywhere in the text that actually makes that case.