(urth) Long Sun Laughs

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Jan 21 08:33:01 PST 2009

Witz:

I read LS/SS but once, so long ago. Who is the eel to which you refer?

Quetzal is an obvious reference, so I assume you are simply translating a name.

Funny, I don't remember the catachrest. Catachresis is a figure of speech: a word used against its meaning, which can mean a metaphor, an oxymoron, or something resembling a failed metaphor or failed speech. "The king is pregnant!"

Message: 3