(urth) 3rd Cue's a Charm?

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Fri Jan 16 20:59:53 PST 2009

Hi Greg, thanks for posting. I rarely agree with Borski, but on this one
I think he found the right approach. This thing is loaded with
double-entendres and near-puns, leading to a scatological interpretation.

"not so young man" = "old coot" = cootie
"chair" = "throne" = toilet
"dark spheres filled with stars" = "firmament" = fundament
"coal sack" = "cul de sac" = end
Deneb = Arabic for "tail"
humor = "butt of a joke" = butt

In short, the story is about an STD passed by a bug on a toilet seat.
When it withdraws, still grinning, it has just bitten its second victim,
the second bowling ball (bottom) to use the seat in a toilet queue.