(urth) Fantasy Casting Thread

Dave Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Wed Jan 14 17:10:25 PST 2009

The late Erland van Lidth de Jeude would have been a perfect Baldanders.
He actually played a naviscaput in "Time Bandits," and we all know
that's how Baldanders would have ended up in time.

Marilyn Monroe was the only person who could have played Jolenta. I
think Wolfe said explicitly that she "was" Jolenta.

The young Natalie Wood would have been perfect for Dorcas. Anne Hathaway
isn't such a bad choice among contemporary actors though.

-- Dave Lebling, aka vizcacha