(urth) Chrasmologic

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Jan 7 15:17:38 PST 2009

Proofreader.
Not a job for me.  As a designer, I'm thrilled one of my colleagues is a UCSB Valedictorian. I give her everything, even my weirdo album projects.
I considered for a brief second doing a proofreading of those pdfs. no fuckin way.  Since it's OCR, the punctuation is the most problematic, and one of the harder things to proofread since we tend to read punctuation subliminally.

While I was writing about laughs in Long Sun, I forgot to mention Oreb.  loving that damn bird. Do you pronounce Chough as "Chuff" "Choff" "Coff" "Cuff"????   I live right near a huge park and we've got fat ravens and crows all over the neighborhood.  My son and I have seen them catching rats and scarfing down on our neighbors' roofs.  I love their obnoxious cackles. If I could have a talking raven, I would. Fuck a parrot.  This is a Shakespeare allusion, no? talking ravens? I remember that from somewhere.

~wtiz