(urth) New interview

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 07:28:03 PST 2009

Sounds indeed. My latest read-thru of New Sun was a "listen-through" from the audio versions that have been posted here before. Quite a different experience with many things standing out that didn't when I've read them before. (Also some unintentionally hilarious moments when the narrator tries to pronounce some of the unusual vocab, and even does it differently within the same paragraph...and then there's some questionable characterization at times...he makes Severian sound like a nasally git...but still quite enjoyable.) It would be wonderful to hear Wolfe read the whole thing.