(urth) Ansible Interview

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:04:52 PST 2009

Lol!  That last bit about what I was thinking is pretty much exactly what I
was thinking!  When I picture that (and I was able to with your fine
description) the thing that first popped into my head was "no way would I
call something like that, if I saw it above me, a valley!  I'd have to come
up with some other frakked up word, because it wouldn't look like any valley
I could imagine!