(urth) The Inhumi Inigma

J Jankiewicz jjankie at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 17:07:18 PST 2009

What really never makes sense to me is how in the heck did the inhumi breach the Whorl and get inside?  Doesn't anybody think that just wrong is so many ways? You would have security alarms, airlocks to open somehow, lack of technology by the inhumi to break in, etc etc.  Seems like a Deus ex Machina on Wolfe's part.

Plus so the inhumi get inside, how they can rise to power in an alien society is another huge hurdle.  Please enlighten or just tell me this is the part of the movie where you suspend belief.  Thanks.