(urth) Silk corrupted?

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Jan 22 15:17:10 PST 2009

_______________________________

on a tangent, "interpretive violence" reminds me of Biblical Violence.
I love this song:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=hella%20biblical%20violence&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

>> What I don't understand, all Christ arguments aside, is "How does a star have the consciousness of Severian? How does a star resurrect humans? How does a star steer time?
>
>I have long since given up trying to make sense of this and accepted it as
>a canonical miracle in the Briahverse.
see, it's that more than anything that makes me assign Severian's consciousness into Diety category.

~witz