(urth) Silk corrupted?

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Jan 22 14:02:48 PST 2009

I thought about that Nicene creed last night too.
It's purely Exegesis to insist that he was divine.

I take a bit of issue with your comment about fictional things, though of course it's a matter of opinion, or faith.
I've been trying to speak of triangulating from two fictions to a real thing.
or rather, from many fictions to a real thing.
Personally, I'm confident there is a God and the Logos is our path to him, and God's healing light into our Whorl.  I feel all of these stories are fictions pointing at this very real entity.  I have no confidence in the fiction of Jesus, or Mithras as historical fact, but I think the stories are talking about something real via plot metaphor.  It's from that perspective that I've tried to discus Severian and Christ.

/My two cents,
keep the change, Stu.

~witz