(urth) Shape of the Whorl

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 07:13:18 PST 2009

It's hard to get "Rendevous with Rama" out of my head as I try to picture the Whorl..

Hey, I'm getting ready to tackle the Short Sun series agan, just finished the Borski book...can someone please point me in the direction of an article I read here once...about corn-silk genes and the theory about the plants on green...well you know, don't want to spoil it for witz

where do I search for that article???
thanks
~S~

     Mobile   (415) 786-3624