(urth) FW: Long Sun Laughs

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Jan 21 09:07:24 PST 2009

That's an interesting idea, a body for the gods to inhabit.

I can't help but feel that Mucor and the Possessions by Gods are flipsides of the same thing.  How does mainframe beam the "Gods" consciousness into the humans? It strikes me that if humans have the potential for this sort of consciousness override, and a machine has the ability to possess them, then that ability could have evolved, or been engineered into someone like Mucor.

and Yeah, Quetzal could have decided to betray the inhumu, fair enough.

~witz