(urth) Long Sun Laughs

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Jan 21 08:39:05 PST 2009

Ah, never mind. Remora, of course.

Regarding magical mental powers---I think you have to assume these have been either manufactured or bred in every human case. Which, may not matter.

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:33:01 -0500
From: David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: (urth) Long Sun Laughs
To: urth at lists.urth.net

Witz:

I read LS/SS but once, so long ago. Who is the eel to which you refer?

Quetzal is an obvious reference, so I assume you are simply translating a name.

Funny, I don't remember the catachrest. Catachresis is a figure of speech: a word used against its meaning, which can mean a metaphor, an oxymoron, or something resembling a failed metaphor or failed speech. "The king is pregnant!"

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090121-0, 01/21/2009
Tested on: 1/21/2009 11:39:06 AM