(urth) Long Sun Laughs

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Jan 21 07:39:24 PST 2009

just reread it. it's not oblique. the monitor changed course.
but I don't think that alone is enough to deny that Quetzal might have
been trying to send them to the Inumu (inhumi).
I'll be reading Short Sun with that question in mind.
How would he know he would die and be overruled by a servant? call it
a lack of shrewdness on his deathbed.
anyway, unless some other answer supplants that, I'll stick with it,
because it's loaded and appropriate to the themes.
~witz