(urth) 3rd Cue's a Charm?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sat Jan 17 13:56:00 PST 2009

I haven't read Borski on this story, nor do I claim to understand it. But few of those examples are even puns or anything like puns. Chair = toilet, OK; Deneb = tail; OK. But the rest are simply not-so-clever misspellings or forced associations.

The game of football is no less scatological by this logic---all those tight ends, you know.

Wolfe doesn't require you to bring words to his stories. He provides all the words you need.

Message: 5